Sunday, February 17, 2008

Update

So, it's been forever since I have posted a blog. Life is good, despite the fact that today I acquired a stomach virus. :P I'm feeling a little better already. I think the worst has come and gone...*knock on wood*. This semester is easy, seeing that my only core class is Honors Senior English. I finished writing my senior project paper...Yay!!! Now I have time to focus on more important things (no offense, dear english teachers), like Cinderella and auditions for the music department at Western this weekend!!! Anyway, there is an update on my life. I think I'm going to go curl up now and study my lines. I'd like to leave you with this quote I got today. Here it is:

"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have."

All my love,

Abishmell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)