Thursday, December 18, 2008

This is for you, Effie.

Recently Effie informed me that I had not posted a blog in forever and she was tired of reading about snow (Dec. 1). So Effie, I am now writing a blog for you. :D

Not much has happened since I got out of school last week, but it has been really fun and relaxing. I have been helping mom decorate and wrap. I've been to a couple Christmas parties and had a Grrrreat time at one in particular. It was nice to just sit down and catch up.

I cannot wait til Christmas...I'm already starting to shake presents that I didn't know about until this morning. I am such a little kid. I can barely sleep from excitement!!!!! There's only 6 days, 11 hours, 19 minutes and 13 seconds left!!! Yay Christmas!!!

I love you all and I hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!!!! I probably won't be posting until after that unless something exciting happens!

Love,
Abishmell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)