Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hot Caramel Sundae with Sprinkles!

I had a lot of fun last night at and after auditions. Heehee...

Funny thing No. 1:
Me: Hey Rachel, what number are you for auditions?
Rachel: Seven...
Kelly and I: Why'd you pick seven?
Rachel: Because its God's number!!!

God bless her...I love Rachel! She's adorable.

AFTER AUDITIONS

Funny thing No. 2:
Rachel, Bri, Lindsey, and myself all decide that we want ice cream so we go to Dairy Queen. Afterwards while waiting for Bri's Grandma to arrive she and Rachel and I are all listening to Footloose...okay...blaring Footloose for no reason at all. All of a sudden Hero comes on and we all (meaning me) jump out of the car and start dancing like crazy Flashdance style.



Ahhh...how I have missed doing a show and hanging out with people just as dorky as me! Can't wait til rehearsal tonight!

Love love love love love,
Abishmell!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)