Wednesday, May 13, 2009

So it's been forever

After some encouragement from Effie, I have decided to post a blog. I didn't realize that it had been over two months since I had posted. My life has just been too frenzied I guess. Anyway...a lot has happened in two months.

  • I am finished with my freshman year of college and wow did it fly past!
  • I went to the Knoxville Zoo and I saw RED PANDAS!!!! A whole colony of them!
  • Seussical finished and Aida started.
  • I am reading the Twilight saga. Heehee.

Now to elaborate:

My first year of college was okay...I made a few friends but not as many as I expected. I learned a lot but still, nothing that enriching. I made mostly A's but a couple of B's. I even made a B in piano this semester. I was pretty upset about that, but I guess its my fault for not being as prepared as I should have been. Ughh...I'm starting to worry if this is really what I'm supposed to be doing. Anyway, I don't really want to talk about that anymore. I fell down a flight of stairs the last day of exams but most of you have already heard about that too. I got a new phone after crushing it! I am SO happy that summer is here and I am practicing piano every morning...not the most fun, but necessary. Oh dear.

Next thing I want to talk about is the Zoo! I had not been since I was in the first grade so it was a really nice surprise when TJ said, "Hey, we are taking a trip to the zoo!" I was like YAY!!! They have Red Pandas, my new favorite adorable fluffy animal. I love love love them! I want to be a red panda rescuer because the cute little sweeties are becoming extinct. ANYWAY...I had a really great time at the zoo; I had forgotten how fun they were! I got some fun pictures which you can see here: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2007307&id=1394490129&l=9e8311a9b3

Now I discuss play life. Seussical was a B-L-A-S-T! It was over too quickly though and Aida seemed to be waiting right around the corner. Rehearsals are taking off and I think it is going to be an AWESOME show with a stellar cast! I also got TJ to do the show which makes me happy because he is actually using his talents instead of letting them waste away, silly boy. I think he will enjoy it and I really hope that everyone enjoys this show. First time in a huge theatre...SO EXCITING!!!!

Lastly, I would like to say that after criticizing and laughing at the readers of Twilight, I myself am now a fan. Not quite as creepy as the obsessed 13-15 year old audience, but I do enjoy them very much! Rachel showed me the movie and I knew then that I had to read the books regardless of how much fun I had made of them. I will be starting the third book tomorrow after reading the second one in maybe four days. They fly by and its been awhile since I have found a book that truly captures my attention.

Anyway, that is pretty much my life right now. Goodnight!

Love,

Abishmell

1 comment:

  1. Um, Abigail, you're worse than those 13-15 year old girls. You put them to shame.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! :)