Saturday, June 13, 2009

Better

Well, things seem to be better now! Hopefully everything will be smoother from here on out. I'm happy and Abigail-ish again, so that's a good thing!
Went to FHS graduation tonight and I could not believe that I was sitting there last year. It seemed like my world was going to end, but actually that couldn't be farther from the truth. My world began and is spinning perfectly now. I wish this class the best of luck!

Now...change of subject!

Rehearsals are getting more and more fun! I loved that fact that we worked on one scene for an hour and a half. This is when things start getting REALLY fun and REALLY tiring! I love love love this show and I am so happy we're getting to perform in the new building! OH MY GOODNESS, it is SO amazing and enormous!

Excitement!!!! :D

Love,

Abishmell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)