Saturday, February 20, 2010

A small rant on lazy people.

Don't you hate it when you see people just sitting there watching other people work their butts off?  I know I sure do.  Its like they just don't even have the energy to get up off their lazy buttocks and help someone out or earn their stinkin pay.  Its super irritating when you're the worker and the other person that is SUPPOSED to be working is just sitting back spectating...and getting paid the SAME thing as you. 

Oh how I wish I could find a job where I could just play piano all the time.  Accompany, studio, theatre, ballet...I don't care.  Just something that would be worth it.  I love working with desserts and having chocolate and ice cream up my arms and flour in my hair, but I'm really beginning to despise working here because of what I talked about in the first paragraph; it happens ALL the time.  One day I know I'm just going to cry and go hide in the walk-in refrigerator.  I'm just SO tired of it.  If I could find another job, I know I would quit tomorrow.  But...that's not likely to happen, so I'll quit whining. 
Just needed to let out some frustration.  :D

On a lighter note:  I just watched the 1984 movie Amadeus last night and I loved it, although I definitely think that they skewed Mozart's character a lot (of course, they had to if they wanted to make it an entertaining movie).  A lot of it was just too surreal, but for a work of fiction about real-life people, it was actually pretty good.  If you haven't seen it and have an interest in Mozart and his music whatsoever, you should definitely make the time to watch it.  Just don't believe most of it.

Also, on Saturday I'm going to the Asheville Symphony with TJ.  They're playing Handel's "Overture to the Royal Fireworks," Gershwin's "Rhapsody in Blue," and Shostokovich's "Symphony No. 10."  The best part is that one of my favorite, favorite, favorite pianists, Di Wu is playing the Gershwin piece.  That will be the BEST.  This is really the best Christmas present ever; I've never seen a symphony before so this is something that I'll remember for a really long time.  I'm so happy about it. 

Break time is over. 

Love love love,
Abigail

1 comment:

  1. Maybe that lazy person could have baked the cheesecake that Emily wanted so badly :) Thanks for comforting her.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! :)