Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Chubby Bunny

So, last night after the show, a bunch of us went over to Paul's house for a campfire, some hot dog roastin, and some S'more makin; it was an absolute blast!  Especially when Paul introduced us to a little game called chubby bunny.  I had NEVER played it before, but it was seriously one of the funniest games ever! I took some really cute pictures of Rachel, but I think she would probably kill me if I posted them, so I'm going to be nice. 

Rachel also spent the night with me last night, but we were too tired to do anything exciting like watch another independent film. 

Also, I bought Ke$ha's album called Animal.  It's actually pretty good, in a "I love it, but I hate it" sort of way.  I'm a fan of the classic crooners, classical music, and showtunes, but here lately I've had a taste for electronica/dance/techno style music.  I'm not really sure why...when I listen to it, I feel like I'm betraying Frank Sinatra.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)