Friday, April 19, 2013

Finally...Friday!

It is finally Friday! I am so happy to see this day! It has been a ridiculously long and busy week!

I have a new responsibility added onto my job; I'm now doing a lot of the bookings/group sales for the Boiler Room! This got popped on me a couple of weeks ago, and with a lot of help, I am staying above water and actually doing a good job! It's tough, but it's fun and I get to work with people.  However, I don't have a lot of downtime at work anymore, so I don't have as much time to blog! Hopefully, though, once I get in the swing of things, I'll be a little more efficient and have a little more time!

I'm also two weeks single and loving every minute of it...It's a little hard to adjust, but I'm almost used to it (and I get a whole lot more sleep)!

Last night was opening night of Annie Get Your Gun, and it went great! Three more chances to see Samuel throw knives at me...don't worry, he's been practicing since March! ;)  And here are a few pictures; such a fun show!




There's No Business Like Show Business


Me as Winnie Tate


Lindsay at Lindsay's List being fabulous as Dolly Tate


I'll Share it All with You!


"Butler and Oakley...has to be in alphabetical order; an old show business rule!"



So that is what's going on in the life of me! Come see Annie Get Your Gun! You'll love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)