Monday, April 8, 2013

This weekend...

This weekend I really didn't do a ton and I was completely okay with that! 
Friday I bought a new pair of sunglasses...for $4.  I can't buy expensive sunglasses because I lose them too quickly.  


Then I went to Sylva with Rachel! 
We ate pizza at Speedy's which I feel like I haven't had since before graduation.  
The veggie pizza is so good!
(And I introduced Rachel to the Add-a-Kitty app on my phone)


After dinner we went to go see The Host; it wasn't a cinematic epic, but it was good...weird, but good! 

Saturday I had a wedding shower to attend.  It was a breakfast shower and all of the food was delicious.  Fooooood.  Breakfast...love!


Sunday after church, I hung out with my Bekah...we just had fun, single girl time! And of course, 
Sweet Brown was involved!

Overall, it was a great weekend full of fun little moments!  


Love, Abigail


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)