Friday, March 29, 2013

Friday Letters

dear kurt & max schneider, lindsey stirling, and aimee proal:
I love your covers and mash-ups better than the original songs most of the time! 
dear Easter egg hunt:  
Helping the Easter Bunny hide 18000+ eggs this morning in 23 degree weather was totally worth it when I saw how much fun the kids were having! 
dear new dresses:
I wish I could pick between the two of you for this Sunday! Ivory lace vs. blush chiffon...they're both so Easter-y!  
dear saturday:
I'm sleeping through party of you, most likely.  Just sayin...
dear JESUS:
Thank you for your death years ago, so that I could live with you for eternity! That's what this weekend is all about!  So thankful! 

Photobucket


-Abigail

1 comment:

  1. Awww this is such a great edition of Friday Letters. Love it! Have a Happy Easter :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! :)