Monday, March 18, 2013

Weekend Recap!

So, I think I want to get back into blogging...I read all of my friends blogs and they are just SO good and I think to myself "I can do that!" So anyway, I'm going to start putting myself out there and being real and open!  And I'll start by talking about my weekend!

Friday:  
I was definitely ready for Friday to get here! It has been the longest three weeks ever!  (I don't know if it's spring fever or what, but working in an office with no windows has been terrible.  I just want to be outside playing).  But anyway, Friday, after work I got my haircut, which is always nice! 

Love how my hairdresser fixes my hair! I wish I could do it as well as he does! And this picture is grainy because Google + is taking forever and a day to do instant upload, so I had to take an alternate route! Such a pain!

After I got my hair done, I went to Mi Casa with the boy and afterwards, watched Burt Wonderstone; not the best movie I've seen lately, but also not the worst!

Saturday:
I helped co-host my friend Stephanie's bridal shower! I had no clue what I was doing so I was very thankful for all the help from her fiance's family and other bridesmaids! 

This is the happy couple! Aren't they adorable?!

After the wedding shower, my church put on their second annual Life of Christ Easter drive through, which I got talked into participating in.  It went through eight scenes of Jesus' life beginning with the Nativity and ending with the empty tomb.  It was pretty neat, but sitting as Mary, holding a baby doll for an hour and a half was not my ideal Saturday and Sunday.  But, it gave me something to do! 

Anissa and I before the drive through started! Love her! 

Sunday:  
Didn't do very much Sunday and that's the way I like it! I laid in the sunshine for a little while after church, did the Easter drive through again, and watched Rise of the Guardians while eating Totino's pizza rolls (which I now feel guilty about eating)! 

And now we come to Monday:  

This has been a ridiculously long post, but it has given me a short mental break and my work day is almost finished! Had a great lunch with my best friend! Rachel and I killed a medium pizza...it was a veggie and we didn't eat the crust...I keep on telling myself that to make me feel better about eating four slices.  Ughhh.
I have rehearsal tonight and I am excited about it! Annie Get Your Gun is going to be such a fun show! Everyone should come see it! 

xoxo, 
Abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)