Thursday, March 28, 2013

Throwback Thursday: College Friends

Today I'm joining my lovely friends Jennifer and Julia for Throwback Thursday!!!






Now that I have a little bit of time to write *YAY* I'm going to talk about my wonderful years at WCU with  my little group of best friends.  I miss them more than anything and we all live miles away from each other!

App-WCU game 2012



El Pac after the App WCU game this year


Pre-App Western Game at Julie's House

Me, Brooke, and Carmen all met in piano studio (because we're all super awesome classical pianists) and our piano teacher gave our little threesome several nicknames because we were always together! Andrew's Angels, ABC's, you get the picture...ABC's stuck, by the way. When Julie joined our crew it was ABC + J. Haha...But anyway...The following are snapshots from our wonderful times we had together!


Fall Semester, Senior Year--Football Game
(Brooke, Carmen, and Me)


One of many piano recitals; ignore the weird glowy eyes.
(Brooke, Dr. Adams, Me, Carmen and Julie)

Every week we would have what we called "Piano Coffee" time; we would always find time for this, regardless of our busy schedules.  This was usually at Starbucks and we would just sit and talk about everything.  I probably miss this more than anything! 

Piano Coffee time outside (2010, I think)



Julie always had the most fun themed parties at her house...this was probably my absolute favorite:  

Tacky Christmas Sweater Party 2011...Need I say more?!

If I look at anymore pictures, I'm going to start crying, so I'm just going to say that Brooke and Carmen are getting married within the next year (Carmen in October of this year and Brookie in March of next year), and I get to be in both of their weddings; I am SO excited for that (Bachelorette fun abounds)! They'll obviously be in mine, if I EVER decide to get married, but who knows when that will be!
If you girls read this, I love and miss ya'll and I can't wait to see you sometime this summer!  

And okay...one more picture and maybe a cheesy friendship quote...

"I couldn't tell you why we're best friends, because you wouldn't understand. The 
explanation is full of too many inside jokes and made up words. It's full of 
too much care and too many tears, too many laughs, and too many blonde moments. 
I don't think I will ever be able to give you a better reason, except they've
always been there." ~Unknown

-Abigail



1 comment:

Let me know what you think! :)