Friday, August 29, 2008

1-2-3, cha-cha-cha-nges

So...today Teej and I went back to the high school because I had to pick up a book. It was so extremely weird being back and I've only been gone a few months...really really really weird!
Everything seems so much tinier when a few years ago, the high school campus seemed humongo!

I visited Jessup and it was good to see him and I was going to go visit Scotty; he wasn't there...what a loser, but Yo-manda was so that was awesome since I haven't seen her in awhile!

I had P.Patt's for the first time in a month as well and as always, it was delicious! A person should never go a month without Peppermint Patti's ice cream. Mmm...I love it! :)

1 comment:

  1. **sniff sniff ** I am so hurt!!!** sniff** You didn't even mention me!!! **SOB!!**

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! :)