Wednesday, August 20, 2008

According to Rachel: Another of my boring blogs

So after three days of college I realize that:

1. College isn't nearly as scary as it seems.

1 1/2. My schedule is kind of confusing.

2. There are some very...interesting people at Western; that is the nicest way to put it. Okay okay...there are some downright weirdos!

3. But then there are also some normal people....thank goodness!!!

4. My English professor is very cool and sterotypical in a good way. :D He wears tweed-ish jackets, glasses, and has neatly combed hair.

5. Music classes keep you busy...if you aren't rehearsing you're going to listen to a performance.

6. By the end of this semester I'll have some kick-butt legs...hopefully. A lot of walking involved!

Besides looking forward to the awesome legs, there isn't really anything too interesting to talk about. Oh except for the mango smoothie that I had...it was EXCELLENT! I looooved it. :) Oh...and I met a girl from Bulgaria! She has a cool accent! I love accents!

I'm just ready to start making friends...getting to know new people can be hard; even for someone who is outgoing. Luckily, a few people from Franklin are there so I'm not completely lonely...and Rachel keeps me company but sometimes I ask myself, "Why do you hang out with her?"

I think I have musical tourettes...symptoms: bursting out into random song and dance at odd/random times.

7. College is a time for self-discovery.

Time for bed. I miss ya'll!

Love love love,
Abishmell!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I wish not acquiesce in on it. I think nice post. Particularly the title-deed attracted me to read the sound story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amiable brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! :)