Saturday, August 23, 2008

Me nose is sunburnt and I like watermelon sunscreen.

Today my family had their annual get-together at the lake! It was soo much fun. We ate, and rode in my uncle's boat, and then rode the wave runner, which was definitely my favorite!

Funny story...it probably won't surprise any of you. :D

TJ was driving the wave runner and I was behind him, and Rachel was behind me...we had almost made it to the dock when my retard boyfriend decides he wants to cut a sharp turn (keep in mind, he's only driven the thing once before). So being the doof that he is, he makes the turn but the wave runner starts tipping. Teej slides off, which in turn causes me to slide off, which causes Rachel to fall off...talk about domino effect! It was actually really hilarious...we didn't entirely capsize...just kinda turned it on its side for a little bit. No one was hurt...we were all laughing pretty hard. It was a great day. Besides seeing Rachel mudbathing...that was gross...but hilarious all the same. Wish I'd had my camera with me...*sigh* what a loss.

Love,
Abishmell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)