Monday, July 15, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans: Busy busy busy

So, I've been really really bad about not posting...but I've been SO busy.  It was like a week of Mondays last week.  I had two job interviews (which I will post more about when the results are officially official), three concerts over the weekend and I started watching The Walking Dead (umm ADDICTING)! 


Sami's Shenanigans

Friday:
But about my weekend...it was super amazing! Friday morning I had an interview at a school and got some AMAZING news about an hour and a half later!  Then I had to work, but after work, me and a few girlfriends had front row tickets to see Francesca Battistelli.  She just so happens to be my favorite Christian artist and I got to meet her which was SO amazing! 

Umm can you tell that I was excited?! And she told me she liked my dress! (Sorry for fangirling).


Bri, Lexi, Steph and Me...front row seats, baby!!!

Francesca was amazing! If you haven't listened to her, you should!!! 

Saturday:
Saturday I spent the day at home for the most part and then had a ticket to go see Jars of Clay with some random guy I had never met in my life.  His mother had rehearsal so she gave me her ticket...can anyone say "set up?"  Frustrating AND awkward, but nevertheless the concert was super awesome and I got to meet them too!!! 

EPIC mustache and super talented!

Sunday:
My parents group had to go sing at this little bitty church out in the middle of nowhere, so I decided to go with them (Homecoming=delicious food).  After that, one of my friends from Overlook invited me and a couple of friends to his church where they were putting on a concert.  It was called As Time Goes By and was a collection of broadway songs about life, love, and the passage of time.  Lots of talented people; I was impressed! 

Can't wait to share my good news with you! Hopefully I'll have a little more time to blog this week!!!

xoxo,

Abigail

1 comment:

  1. Hope your interviews went well! And I love your dress too!

    Xoxo
    Petchie
    http://psblogbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! :)