Monday, July 1, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans: Impossible Things are Happening Every Day!

So, this weekend, and the past couple of weekends for that matter, have been consumed with Cinderella! We opened on Thursday and guess who was getting sick? Me!  Not good at all!
So, anyway, I spend Thursday on vocal rest...no talking until show time! The show went great!
Friday, I was still feeling bad, but thought I was a little better, so I spent the day in partial vocal rest, downing Throat Coat and Emergen-C like nobody's business!  
Saturday Morning, I woke up with no voice! Thank goodness for Prednisone, Z-pac and tons of prayers!!!  
My voice returned and I was good to go Saturday and Sunday!  
I'm still a little congested, but overall today hasn't been too bad! And now for a few pictures from the weekend!!!  

 1. Me, My Parents and the Prince
2.  Bored at work on Friday--Duck Dynasty lover for sure.  
3.  Opening night gift from our stage manager, Amanda! "Break a Leg, Have a Ball, Be Smart, Don't Suck" 
4.  Me and my stepsister/best friend, Rachel
5.  Two of my favorite fellas...Timothy made a foam finger that says "Cinderella #1" on one side and "Go Prince Chris" on the other...so special... :D
6.  Mine and Heather's traditional show picture...love this one!

 My favorite picture from the show, with my favorite diva girl!!!

 Dancing at the ball!

 Right after the transformation! SO cool! 

There are no words for this face!!!  

What a magical, wonderful, scary weekend! So thankful for all the prayers sent up and so glad I'm almost better!  

Link up with Sami for Sami's Weekend Shenanigans!  

Sami's Shenanigans

Happy Monday!
xoxo,
Abigail

4 comments:

  1. Heard the show was great!! Love the beard picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I miss doing plays! Looks like you had a great time girl!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love doing shows! Don't know what I'd do without them!

      Delete

Let me know what you think! :)