Friday, June 28, 2013

5 On Friday

Yay! This is my first 5 on Friday link up! I think it looks super fun, so I thought I'd try it.  



1.  Big Sexy Hair Spray

Good grief, this stuff will hold your hair during a category 5! It has kept my chignon in tip top shape every night of dress rehearsal and last night during the show! Let's hope it keeps it up! 


And for 17.95, you really can't beat it! 


2.  Let's Stay Together

This song has been on repeat lately! Don't know what it is about it, but seriously...so good.  





3. Organic Throat Coat Herbal Tea

For my overtired voice and my body that is trying to get sick during a show, this stuff has been a MAJOR lifesaver!  Thank you, Traditional Medicinals! Click here to get your own, or if you're in Franklin, visit
Room Full of Nuts, my favorite health food store in town!




4. Warm Days

I LOVE summer.  That is all. 


5.  When People Do Nice Things

When people do things for you without you having to ask, I am reminded that despite what is being flashed all over the media, there are still good people in the world!  And I have amazing friends and family! 


Happy Friday!

xoxo, 
Abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)