Monday, June 10, 2013

Relay Weekend

This weekend was all about Relay for Life! 
For as long as I can remember, I've always been involved in Relay, but not as much as I was this year. 
I got the opportunity to be on the committee this year and it was a really good experience for me! 
Friday after work was spent setting up.  Then after that, I got a short repose and ate really yummy Little Caesar's Pizza and watched Revolutionary Road with Bekah, which, by the way, is an amazing movie (and it has Leonardo DiCaprio in it which is ALWAYS nice)!  
Saturday morning I got up bright and early and helped finish setting up, and from 10:00 til 10:00 had a great time with good friends.  Our chairperson kissed a pig, I ate a lot of good food, and walked it off! 
The Luminary service brought tears to my eyes.  Cancer is such a real thing and affects everyone in some way!  So thankful for a great turnout and all the hard work that everyone put in to make this Relay for Life a successful one!  
And now back to work...oh rainy, unproductive Mondays.  

xoxo,
Abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)