Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The Woman You Are Today



So, I saw this pin on Pinterest today, and it really made me think.  "Would the girl you were yesterday admire the woman you are today? If not, adjust for desired results."  
Wow...that's some pretty heavy stuff.    

I look back on my "yesterday" and there are DEFINITELY some things I'm not proud of.  However, those things I am not proud of have defined the adjustments that I wish to make in my life.   
I am not perfect by any means, but I feel as though I am becoming more like the woman I desire to be.  
Over the past year and a half, I've worked really hard to "adjust for desired results."  
I'm still Abigail, but in many ways I have grown; I am different, and I think the old me would be happy to see the differences in the new me.   

I haven't made these changes alone, that's for sure!  I've had lots of support from friends, family, and people I look up to.  I've also had many prayers sent up for me.  I know that prayer works, because without it, I wouldn't be where I am.  This being said, don't stop praying friends, because goodness knows, I still have a LONG way to go! 



I am learning to be happy with myself.  



I'm finally chasing my dream of becoming an educator.  



And I'm just trying to be more happy in general.  
My problems are minuscule compared to others!



xoxo, 

Abigail



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)