Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday Letters get real, real quick.

Today I'm linking up with Ashley @ The Sweet Season for some real Friday letters! 

Photobucket

dear friday:
I'm thankful you're here.  You have no idea.  

dear Relay for Life:
I'm so excited for you tomorrow and I know we're going to make a big difference in the fight against cancer!

dear funk i've been in lately:
Go away...you're ruining my mood.  I have so much going for me right now.  I have job interviews on the horizon, I've been praying about a mission trip, Cinderella at the end of this month, and some of the best friends and family ever! 

dear person that i can't write about in detail:
You drive me crazy...and I love every minute of it.  You're one of my best friends.  You make me laugh all the time and I love spending time with you.  Except sometimes, I'm very afraid you're like my kryptonite.  

dear married/engaged friends:  
I have to admit I'm jealous of you when I read/hear about your wonderful relationships and wedding plans...but at the same time I like being single.  What to do?! Nothing, I guess.  

dear teaching job:
I want and need you!  I would love some prayers for my interview on Wednesday at 10:45.  Thanks in advance! 

xoxo,
Abigail



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)