Friday, August 2, 2013

Time for Five on Friday!






So my life has been a whirlwind lately, but I'm back!

one-My NEW job!!!
So, in an earlier post, I mentioned that I had some big news...well, I am the new chorus teacher at Mountain View Intermediate school!  I am so hyped up, nervous, scared, excited and basically just a roller coaster of emotions!  Mostly, I'm just grateful that God granted me the opportunity to try out teaching! I believe that I will be great!  

two-old job
I have one week left as the Group Sales/Catering Director for the Boiler Room...a part of me will miss this job and MOST of the people I worked with...but seriously...I'm ready to be done.  Time to start a new chapter in life! 
three-Pentatonix
I got to see this band at the Tabernacle in Atlanta on Wednesday and they are my new favorite!!! They do original songs and popular music covers entirely a capella.  And the bass singer has an extremely sexy, deep voice...that helps (he's in the far left corner)! ;)  Watch this video of one of their latest covers:  



four-old navy cardigan
I'm working on getting more "teacher clothes" and Old Navy was having a great sale! I ordered this one and a black one! New clothes are always great!


five-girls weekend
Next weekend, after my last day of work (which will probably consist of two hours saying goodbyes and not much else), I'm headed to Hickory to see my two very best friends from college.  Words can't come close to describing how much I miss them! So excited for a fun weekend with them! 

2 comments:

  1. SO excited for you and your new job, Abigail! You're going to be fabulous there:)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! :)