Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I had such a great time watching Smoke on the Mountain this evening. It was as hilarious as I remembered and everyone played their parts really well. Excellent job!
Seeing another show made me realize, yet again, how much I miss shows, how much I miss everyone in Overlook, and how little I get to see them.

*glare*...stupid school. why do you have to get in the way...*glare, growl, grumble, snarl*

Okay...anyway,

Tomorrow is advising day which means:
NO CLASSES! I only have an appointment with Dr. Adams tomorrow to plan out my classes for next semester and plan my future in piano. After that I plan on getting breakfast with TJ and running around Franklin doing errands until 4:30 when I have to go to work. Yay work.

I'm thankful for the day off this week. October is an easy peasy month except for midterms. Fall semester in general is great. We get SO many breaks. YAY!

Anyway, I think I'm going to read for a little bit and go to bed.

Love,
Abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)