Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Little Random Thought Bursts!

*Almost finished with that pirate coat. I'm so excited! Soon it'll be time to go put the rest of the pieces in a little dirt and tear them to make them look old and ratty and pirate-y.

*Fall break was amazing and I am SUPER glad that this week there are only three days of school. Its nice after a wonderful six-day break!

*I think that if I have time this weekend, I'm going to make an apple stack cake...except I don't have any dried apples to cook. Fresh fruit doesn't work well, but I guess apple butter or apple sauce would work pretty good.

*Life is awesome! School is awesome! Work is pretty good...coffee anytime makes it all worth it.

*Rachel and I had fun on our monthly girl night. We got all dressed up and went to the Frog and Owl, got offered drinks (of course we said we weren't old enough and politely declined), ate some pretty darn good pasta, walked up and down main street, went to Big Lots, and then went to my house and played on the internet. We have started this thing where once a month Rachel and I plan a fun outing for just the two of us because we miss each other A LOT. :(

*I love piano.

*I love Chai Tea

*I absolutely positively love flannel shirts. I don't wear them all the time, but when I do, they put me in an automatic good mood.

*I got blue contacts. They don't make my eyes freaky blue though. They just bring out the blue that I naturally have around the edges of my green. Pretty exciting!

*When I read a book sitting outside, I always like pretending I'm Belle. It's quite fun! I sit and sing to myself "OHHHHHH isn't this amaaaazing, its my favorite part because you'll seeeeee, heere's where she meets prince charming but she won't discover that its HIM til chapter threeeeee."

*I desperately need sleep so I'm going to bid you all adieu. Buenos Noches.

Love,

Abigail :o)

2 comments:

Let me know what you think! :)