Friday, March 26, 2010

Let the festivities begin

As of 12:30 today spring break officially began!  Thank goodness!  I was beginning to need one! After work tomorrow I'm going shopping!  Yay!  I also bought some Robin's Egg Blue nail polish today.  I don't know why but I really wanted it and I absolutely love it.  Its so different. 

I bought myself a new book called "Eat, Pray, Love."  I thought it looked really good and I'm already a good way into it.  Anyone else read it? 

I also just finished a book by Victor Borge, a famous pianist and comedian.  It was just funny little comedy bits about different composers.  It was HILARIOUS! 

Anyway...can't wait til Beauty and the Beast!  Its going to be such a FUN show!!!  I've waited to be in this show for five years and I'm so happy I finally get the opportunity to be in it.  The music is beautiful as is the story.  Aaaaa! Its going to be great! 

Bedtime now!

Love,
MEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)