Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring break so far:

  • Went shopping in Asheville with TJ, Kristin, and Lindsey after I got off work on Saturday.  I bought a couple of really great dresses, flip-flops, and some other fun stuff! 
  • On Sunday I played for a Palm Sunday service at a Lutheran church because I had to fill in for my piano professor.  It was a lovely service.   
  • I finished an 8 page paper for my really dumb, pointless child development class that I've put off for...months.  :) 
  • TJ and I went to see How to Train Your Dragon which was really, really, super cute and I bought a Toothless the Dragon shirt to wear to see the movie.  It was definitely in the kids section. 
  • Went shopping in Buford with Jenny and Rachel.  I had SO much fun getting to have girl time.  We took silly pictures and laughed a lot and got confused when we ordered custom frozen yogurt. I got to go to world market, which was AMAZING! I bought an Indian scarf, a crocheted beret, and some japanese candy (yummy!).   
  • Now I'm at work, bored out of my mind.  But TJ brought me Taco Bell so all is well with the world.  :) 
  • When I get home I'll probably practice piano and work on homework. 
That's been my Spring Break so far.  Eventful mixed with the upleasant effects of unintentional procrastination.  ;D

Love,
Me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)