Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Snowy Day Surprise

Yesterday was a really eventful day in the life of me and I'm going to turn it into list form. 

1.  I woke up and decided to go to school even with a 100% chance of snow accumulation.
  • TJ told me it was a bad idea but I don't ever listen because I'm actually quite stubborn. 
2.  We headed to school and everything was fine until we hit the top of Cowee Mountain where the ground and roads were starting to get white. 
  • We still didn't turn around...probably should have.
3.  We got to school safely and it was...pouring the snow.  Surprise, surprise. 
4.  TJ decides to go to his first class but before he went, we made the decision to not stay for anymore classes. 
5.  We left school around 9:30 and by the time we got to the gas station, before you start climbing the mountain, Cowee was pretty much impassible; especially since neither of us have four-wheel drive.  We pulled over at the station and waited for his grandpa to pick us up. 
* Sidenote:  The snowflakes were HUGE!  It looked like angels were molting. 
6.  We got rescued and hung out at his grandparents' house until his parents came and got us. 
7.  I went home. 

That was my interesting to me, but probably dull to you, day.  Not that I have any readers...but that's A-Okay!!!

Love,
Me

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad ya'll situation didn't turn into mine. Snow is evil.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! :)