Tuesday, January 4, 2011

5 Love Languages

I just read a book by Dr. Gary Chapman called the 5 Love Languages.  It was written for married couples but honestly, these 5 love languages can be applied to any relationship in life.  It is quite eye opening and causes you to reflect on how you express and respond to love and how you like love to be shown.   I definitely recommend that you give it a read.

I also recently finished a book by Dr. Chapman called Things I Wish I'd Known Before We Got Married.  It's a great book for anyone who is single, casually dating, seriously dating, or engaged.  There is lots of advice on things to look for, things to expect, problems you might encounter, etc.  It's quite informative...but not nearly as helpful as The 5 Love Languages, which I highly recommend to anyone!

Here's a link to Dr. Chapman's website:  http://www.5lovelanguages.com/  where you will find a list of books he's written, a "quiz" to find out which love languages apply to you, and lots of other helpful information. 

Check it out! 

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)