Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Disco Duck

Partyin in up like it's 1970! Had a BLAST at Nikki and Scotty's birthday party. 

I LOVE the fact that I can be my silly self around my crazy, awesome, super fun boyfriend and all my other crazy, awesome super fun  friends!
Life is SOOOOO good.  even though I have a literal TON to do between now and the middle of February!  :P

Had the concerto competition today.  I feel like it went really well.  Don't know the results yet, but when I do you'll know it,  because I'll either be bouncing off the walls or looking like my (non-existant) puppy has been stolen with no chance of a ransom letter. 

Anyway that's all for now.  Gotta finish some nasty Psychology homework.  stupid information processing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! :)